Ascension Group Diary + Who is Jay Oburg



Why should you care who I am?

The simple answer is, unless you battle with constant struggles with mindset barriers plus external hindrances, you probably shouldn’t.

But if you do and you want to know why someone who used to be a dog’s body turned top dog then spent countless hours dedicating themselves to finding a way to go from struggling TO excel in their life (private and/or professional) to being glad, 'ready to knock heads', break balls + motivated in as little as between 30 days to six months, then you might just want to pay attention.

My name is Jay Oburg and I am a Continual Personal Development (CPD) Consultant for UHNW and HNW Women, an Editorial Strategist Consultant and a Reiki Master Teacher.  The rest you will discover much later, once we get working together.  Pleased to meet you.


Why me?
In essence this is not about me, it is about HELPING YOU to see the possibilities that exist for YOU when you put to use YOUR Spiritual Momentum aspects, through actions that seem pioneering for YOU in an endeavour to deliver varying levels of clarity and foresight, together with an advanced momentum than you currently have through YOUR consciousness and subconsciousness, channels of energy that are known and ‘unknown’ to YOU, through expected and unexpected ways, with assistance from the wisdom of YOUR 2019 Ascension Group Diary.

But if you want to know more about me then read on...

I am a voluptuous, (read as UK size 18; USA size 16, European size 46, Japanese size 19 - "Yes thank you"), caftan wearing, full on positive mindset woman with an adoration of courageous women who stand strong in being different. I am most definitely a British lady with the advantage of being Black. I adore listening to music all day every day. I adore operas, classical music and world music. As a child I had a strict Roman Catholic faith upbringing AND I experienced Out of Body Experiences.

In a past life I was a High Priestess and the journey that I took to becoming a High Priestess was as an apprentice recording all aspects of potions, magic, rituals and ceremonies to help the sacred females, the elders and the tribes people. In addition, another part of my apprenticeship was to assist other Priestesses at ceremonies (directly before, during and directly after).

During my childhood I had many questions and uncertainties about matters pertaining to spirituality and religion. I had no mentor so I had to figure out the conflicts of my Catholic faith, the sensations from my auras and spiritual journeys that I encountered. As I was growing up I placed these talents and experiences to the back of my mind in a locked room. Life duties took a prioritive stance with its MANY ups and downs, tooing and frooing, light and dark. My journey from being a disciplined child, to a young lady enrolled in the UK Royal Air Force, to setting up a business and experiencing blockages, barriers, cords and failures, to a homeless middle aged lady, took substantial knocks and hardship experiences. I experienced life in the heady champagne, nightclub society of London and the fall from the other side of that life. I was forced to go within and tap into my own powerful strength. A lot of private tears on this journey. Too many tears. That is another story within itself for another time.  Trust me when I say that there was a fair amount of shit that needed order in my life.  Let me just say that there was some stuff that kept trying to slap me down, as I was ducking and diving to get out of its way.  Finally had to stand square and look things straight in the eye.  Went through some serious shit, but came out the other end stronger for it.

Fast forward to today. I am a qualified Assessor in Adult Development and CPD. I am an Aura Communicator. I am an Intuitive. I am an Angelic Reiki Master Teacher. I am a Consultant Editor.  I still have an interest in aeronautics.  I still have an interest in Astro Physics from when I was a child. I am a wonderful person. I am still learning and experiencing and I feel stronger for it. On 11 June 2016 I had a Karmic Body Removal and a Chakra System Closure and my first Ayahuasca experience. You can listen to my experiences from my YouTube channel.



Ascension Group Diary: Discover more...

Ascension Group Diary + 432Hz Your Cleansing Energy-part2

Ascension Group Diary + I have my diary, now what?

Ascension Group Diary + Allowing Permission To Your Gratitude Energy To Deliver For You

Best Recommended Chakra Removal Methods

Ascension Group Diary + Involvement During Your Self Isolation

Ascension Group Diary + 417Hz Your Cleansing Energy-part1